Powerful, yet renowned for simplicity and usability
Smart-Support Technology: Auto-generation of support structures
Both software-assisted calibration and automatic calibration
3D model error detection and correction
Customizable bed and nozzle temperature settings
Convert 2D images into 3D images
Access to Moshop
Importable file formats: .up3, .ups, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds, .gcode
1. Added Supports Editor
a. You can edit support and overhang structures in UP Studio.
b. Also provides three different display options to view the structure while editing.
c.Added layer number display on Play Preview control bar.
2. Added layer preview in Preview (inside Print Settings).
a. Layer preview: includes supports, layers, and infill structures. Can also play an animation of the print job.
b. Preview also available to view as lines with the linear view.
c. Added support color variation to more easily differentiate between supports.
3. Print bed turns transparent if viewing in Down angle.
4. The default color of the model has been changed to gray.
5. Removed sign up/sign in restrictions for customizing material temperature.
6. Improved general build envelope display.
7. Upgrade folder will be automatically deleted after the upgrade installation is complete.
Replacing the model in UP Studio after a print job has started will not stop the running print job.
Advanced Windows Beta
1. Supports Editor
a. Added “On” and “Off” labels to the Enable switches.
b. Added ability to sort support structures by enable and disable status.
c. The Confirm and Cancel buttons have been moved from the bottom of the Supports Editor pop-up window to a bar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Added layer number display on Play Preview control bar.
3. Removed sign up/sign in restrictions for customizing material temperature.
4. Improved general build envelope display.
5. Added the ablility to select support by clicking on the model while editing overhangs.
6. Added support color variation to more easily differentiate between supports.
Fixed and Optimised:
Fixed bugs related to previewing supports and the filament sensor on the BOX+.
Cetus is Wireless and On The Cloud
You can control and send print job to Cetus without physically going to the machine. Through App users can receive notifications from printer through the Cetus mobile app, keep you informed about the printer’s status and printing progress anywhere, anytime.
Cloud service： Printer Status Notifications Store and Share 3D Models Download Unique 3D Printable Contents Cloud Based Printing Parameters.