This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kirkdis33 2 months, 1 week ago.
<p>Hi,</p><p>I’m getting really strange underextrusion patterns, and I can’t figure out what it is. Take a look at this picture- https://imgur.com/a/B3lEJO9 </p><p>I have ruled out absolutely everything I can think of, so I’m kind of lost:</p>
- Calibration – recalibrated several times. Also tried to calibrate with a bit more space than the usual paper-test. And there’s no clicking
- Filament stripping – No evidence of stripping. Extruder gears are clean and have been cleaned several times.
- Nozzle clog – Happens with all the nozzle sizes. For the 0.6 nozzle this was my first use, so nozzle clog is definitely not the issue
- Filament quality – I’m using the same filament I’ve always used (sainsmart) without issue. Just in case, I tried a few others.
- Filament Diameter – Measured with caliper. It’s exact and consistent
- Extruder Stepper overheat – The stepper doesn’t stop. It also seems to be constantly turning, with no evidence of stopping during those thin lines.
<p>Any thoughts? As I said I’m kind of lost and very frustrated. I’ve been unable to get a good print in weeks.</p><p>Thanks for your help!</p>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.